Leonard Bourque started the business as Bourque’s Welding back in 1946, on a part time basis, working odd jobs in the evenings and on weekends.
In the late 1960’s the four brothers (Paul, Ken, David, and Mike) got together and bought the company from their father.
In 1991 Paul bought the company from his brothers who decided to pursue their own interests. The name of the company was changed to Bourque Industrial Ltd. to better reflect the breadth of services, industrial fabrication, custom sheet metal and assembly instead of just welding.
Paul’s two sons (John and Andrew) worked their way through the company and are now responsible for the daily operations.
In 1999, Bourque Industrial Ltd. expanded their 10,000 square foot shop to 23,000 square feet of workspace including a new blast and paint room.
To create a culture where customers, suppliers and employees are treated as partners.
To utilize a QMS that allows for continuous improvement that will provide our customers with real value now and in the future, and to create long and lasting relationships thus enabling continued growth and profitability.